Friday, July 10, 2009

Time for a Story

I thought it was time we had another little story. This one I did not write myself but came across it in the personal columns of a free on-line advertisement site. Gumtree to be precise. Is it genuine? I will leave it up to you to make up your minds.

"You were in the arrivals bar in Dublin airport. You have long dark hair and were wearing a grey short sleeved dress. You were waiting on your friend and I was waiting to see if my luggage would ever materialise. We shared a drink and spent about a half hour in each others company. I was drinking a pint of Heineken and you were drinking vodka and lime. I will never forget your eyes they were piercing in their intensity and I just regret not telling you. I went to the toilet and you kept an eye on my laptop.
I have been thinking about you ever since and can't seem to shake your image from my head. I really think that we made a connection.
If this is you is there any chance that I could get my laptop back?"

No comments:

Post a Comment