Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Great Weekend

This weekend has seen us basking in some decent sunshine at last. Typical of this country however we see to go from one extreme to the other. In the week it went so cold we considered putting the central heating on then this weekend it has been baking hot.

On a personal note, we had two birthdays to celebrate and I actually went along last night with my Dearly Beloved and a group of friends to The Polite Vicar for a meal. This is the first time I have been out socially since way before Christmas due to my health. But on top of that, we have been this afternoon to Buffet Island to celebrate our Jojos birthday. It was the opportunity for a family get-together and it was great to see them all.

Also today, Andy Murray has become the first Briton in 77 years to win the men's singles title at Wimbledon, with a straight-sets victory over the world number one.

Yes I think all in all this has been a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment